Android Developer In Mumbai For A Startup Cardinbox
Job opening for Android Developer in Mumbai for a startup Cardinbox
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : Competitive
Location : Mumbai
Job Category : Software
Job Description :
1) Collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define, design, and ship new features.
2) Assist in the development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimise, test, launch, and refine our Android app.
3) Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
4) Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build an innovative experience for users.
5) Work with the real time feedback from our users to make the product better Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
6) Repeat! What we expect,Relevant experience in Android Apps development Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle and experience with Android SDK, Java, Android Studio.
7) Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs & JSON. Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code, At least one Android App published on Google Play.
8) Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.Strong inclination to learn new things and going beyond the call of duty.
9) Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into codePassion for quality, an obsession for performance, entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude to disrupt and innovate.
10) Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
Key Skills : Android SDK , Android Studio, data structures , algorithm design.
Education : BE, BTech, Bsc(IT), BCA, Msc(IT), MTech, MCA.
Job Posted : 07th Feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : Cardinbox
Job ID : SJ12103
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience.