General Manager-Sales & Marketing in Mumbai for Stelmec Ltd
Job opening for General Manager-Sales & Marketing in Mumbai for Stelmec Ltd
Experience : 12 to 17 years
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Mumbai
Job Category : Marketing
Job Description :
1) Sound understanding, exposure and knowledge of UT business model (Direct and Through Utility Contractors).
2) Switchgear Industry : Low Voltage. Meduim voltage,End to End understanding of Utility/Utility contractor /Industry/ Export business, competition in each segment, knowledge of Spec in and techniques for eliminating unhealthy competition
3) Good communication, flexible, should enjoy extensive travelling and have a capability and skills to enhance credibility, relationship and brand management.
4) To identify & map the market potential of each business segment i.e. ( Utility/Utility Contractors, Industry & Exports)
5) To understand competition scenario & formulate the business strategy.
6) To ensure execution and implementation of marketing strategy by collaborating with FES team.
7) To prepare techno commercial offer through competition & market analysis and pricing mapping.
8) To ensure Product approvals and manage product lifecycle in all business segments.
9) To prepare revenue and order intake budget and achieve the same uniformly month on month
10) To prepare business plan for new product development.
11) Cross Functional working: partnering and collaborating with relevant stake holders.
12) To monitor receivables and ensure collection month on month
13) New clients acquisition and customer base expansion.
14) To drive end to end Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
15) To drive customer centricity by understanding their requirements and offering customize solutions.
Key Skills : Marketing strategy, New Product Development, Product Life Cycle, Business Strategy.
Education : Any graduate/Any postgraduate
Job Posted : 7th feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : Stelmec Ltd
Job ID : SJ12015
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at email@example.com with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience.