Group Brand/Product Manager in Bengaluru for Mylan Laboratories Ltd
Job opening for Group Brand/Product Manager in Bengaluru for Mylan Laboratories Ltd
Experience : 5 to 6 years
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Bengaluru
Job Category : Software
Job Description :
1) Group Brand Manager would be responsible for managing a cluster of products/brands. Responsibilities include broadly internal and external analysis, strategic planning, product development and planning, marketing and brand management, financial management, stakeholder and people management.
2) The position collaborates with Sales, Medical Affairs, Product Management, Key Opinion Leaders and other internal and external stakeholders, as required. This position will report to Head – Sales & Marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Conduct and use strategic market analysis to precipitate and improve strategic decisions about products; provide in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis and positioning; analyze market trends, sales potential, and expenses; prepare simple, short-term forecasts for existing products for use in planning and control; support in using strategic brand analysis to improve product brand.
2) Analyze market potential for the product and prepare revenue forecasts for review; interpret sales forecasting and inventory flow models; draw implications from consumer insight analysis; assist in identifying and monitoring customer requirements and satisfaction; probe for underlying themes and product implications from this data.
3) Support in establishing key issues, elements of strategies, tactics, action plans, investment to impact the market share, market growth strategies, and profits for key products; assist in developing brand strategy and engage in life-cycle planning; develop SWOT analysis for competitors and business problems.
4) Assist in all marketing activities for launching Mylans global brands in India; develop and implement annual brand plans to enable the delivery of brand value; ensure each brand plan delivers the business objectives; set measures for the product plan and gain agreement from relevant stakeholders; manage aspects of brand packaging, where appropriate; participate in cross-functional teams for product planning or brand improvements (e.g. new products, line extension, etc.); conduct market research to determine future new products and product improvements.
5) Support in developing overall promotional and media activities to deliver portfolios objectives; determine best promotional communications plan to deliver brands objectives designed to differentiate products; maintain leadership position, and increase awareness; work with product management team responsible for product to ensure consistent product messaging; test, monitor, and evaluate marketing tactics and adjust plans accordingly .
6) Set goals and measure impact of promotional campaign; gain legal, regulatory, and medical approval of all materials; assist in executing the brand strategy through implementation of tactics; develop promotional materials in time for each cycle; maintain regulatory compliance across the brand; keep abreast of current industry trends and regulatory changes; identify potential opportunities for new product development and impact to existing products.
7) Ensure all projects are effectively managed to time and financial constraints; manage brand profit and loss to achieve sales and profit targets; develop pricing strategies; manage brand strategies; ensure programs meet return on investment requirements.
8) Develop relationships with internal groups and functions to successfully execute on larger projects and brand plans; interact with field force to gain insights on promotional activities for brand with field work of 7-10 days a month; work closely with sales team to develop necessary sales tools and training.
9) Work closely with field sales to develop customer programs in support of the brand; organize/facilitate brand advisory meetings with key opinion leaders and stakeholders; interact with agencies for creative discussions and output; manage relationships with advocacy groups in conjunction with medical affairs team and field personnel; oversee market studies to identify customer need and potential product ideas/improvements to fill them; maintain awareness of the competition and formulate strategies to win in the marketplace.
10) Conduct goal setting, performance appraisals and mentoring/ coaching for own team members; set clear and objective goals and key responsibilities for the team; engage with employees; collaborate with human resources in manpower planning and recruitment activities; identify training needs and impart on-job training; resolve escalated conflicts and grievancesPreferably from Tuberculosis marketing background.
Key Skills : Brand Management, Brand Promotion, Marketing Strategy,Market Research, Business Development, Market Analysis.
Education : B.Tech, BE, BCA, Bsc(IT), MCA, Bsc- Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, B. Pharm.
Job Posted : 7th feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : Mylan Laboratories Ltd
Job ID : SJ12060
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at email@example.com with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience[/vc_column_text]