This job has been Expired
- Preparation of trial balance, profit & Loss account, balance sheet and finalization of accounts.
- Preparing sales invoice, purchase orders and cheques for payments.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records/ financial statements/ accounts receivable/ accounts payable/ invoice processing/ petty cash/ cash management/ cash book/ cash budget and attendance records maintenance
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Filling return for GST & TDS.
- Invoice generation, ensuring delivery of invoices and follow up for payments.
- Assisting seniors in all other accounts related activities.
- Responsible for vendor bill booking, vendor payment and receipt.
Experience*1 Year- 3 Years
Salary*1 - 3 lacs