This job has been Expired
- Effective monitoring of working capital assets such as receivables, stocks etc. and ensuring that they are within pre-defined limits.
- Management of the Units bank balances and keeping track of PDCs and bank position; initiate funds requisitions whenever necessary.
- Proactively participate in the operational planning process by the Unit Head
- Assist the Principal in working with the Corporate Team for setting up and assist / develop the organisation in respect of the Schools business processes, procedures, work flow, formats, manuals etc.
- Compilation of Revenue and Capital Budget based on inputs provided by the Unit Head.
- Maintenance of Standard set of Accounting records / Books (including the Fixed Asset Register)
- Preparation of Periodic Management Reports as set out by the Management from time to time
- Complying with standard Accounting requirements such as Bank reconciliation, confirmation of Debtors / Creditors / Inter-Unit Balances etc.
- Monitor fee collection and follow up for outstanding payments
- Organise preparation of payroll, other allowances and final settlements
- Organise and manage the stores of the Unit including Annual Stock verification
- Monitoring the authorisation and approvals. Also verify Fixed Assets and reconcile the same with the books.
- Accounting for canteen sales, uniform sales and book sales and corresponding purchases.
- Keep on record copies of leave agreements, partnership / sponsorship agreements and trade licence, MOE approval, other relevant contracts which have a bearing in the compliance with DIS.
- Supervising and overseeing the function of Cashier and Storekeeper.
Experience*1 Year- 6 Years
Salary*Best in Industry