This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Creating Layouts, Preferences, Menus, Dialogs, UI Fragments, Android Late Binding, Intents.
- Must have built and published commercial Android application.
- Good Java programming skills and can review code as per guidelines.
- Can use SVN and GIT for code management. Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate: – Have published 2 AndroidApps on Play Store.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON – Experience with third-party libraries and APIs – Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android) – UI development in mobile framework (Android) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls and handling Fragmentation.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Candidates should meet at least 90% of criteria.
Qualification*MCA, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, Bsc-IT, Msc-IT, BCA
Experience*1 Year- 3 Years
Salary*Best in Industry