This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- Collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define, design, and ship new features.
- Assist in the development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimise, test, launch, and refine our Android app.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build an innovative experience for users.
- Work with the real time feedback from our users to make the product better Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
- Repeat! What we expect,Relevant experience in Android Apps development Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle and experience with Android SDK, Java, Android Studio.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs & JSON. Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code, At least one Android App published on Google Play.
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.Strong inclination to learn new things and going beyond the call of duty.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into codePassion for quality, an obsession for performance, entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude to disrupt and innovate.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace
Qualification*MCA, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, Bsc-IT, Msc-IT, BCA
Experience*2 Year- 5 Years
Salary*Best in Industry