Job Location Jalgaon,Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Mumbai
Last date to apply-25/072018
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate must havepassed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system)with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possessNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Councilfor Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Councilfor Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Candidates are required to upload the legible scannedcopy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalentcertificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leavingcertificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade inwhich applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National TradeCertificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Disabilitycertificate, in case of PWD candidate. Discharge certificate / Servingcertificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of documentverification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear inthe document verification.
- No additional document will be accepted during documentverification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should beaccompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visitingwww.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will beavailable on the website
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR websitewww.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personaldetails/BIODATA etc carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of AadhaarCard. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit AadhaarCard number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled forAadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar EnrolmentID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of allstates and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalayaand Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online applicationform, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number orany other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidateshave to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the timeof document verification.
- NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’sname, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation orequivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification willlead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their activemobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep themactive during the entire engagement process as all important messages will besent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by thecandidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and withinthat cluster he can give units in order of preference. Candidates trying tosubmit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’sname/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. orwith different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applicationswill be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Onlineapplication. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verificationand the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the timeof Document Verification.
- The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can besubmitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 25/07/2018 till 17.00 hrs. Nophysical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it isreceived, no cognizance will be given to it.
Salary*Best in Industry