- Forecast procurement needs across all facilities.
- Formulation and implementation of long term and short term strategy for logistics procurement.
- Review and improve logistics sourcing policies.
- Tracking Industry Trends
- Contract Management.
- To ensure that all deal risks and assumptions are correctly defined, assessed and quantified.
- Analyse the Supplier Market and Opportunities for Business Development.
- To negotiate commercial terms with potential customers, partners and suppliers as required, and for the more senior roles to lead negotiations.
- Obtaining necessary approvals in accordance with the relevant procedures and legal regulations.
- Market environment, market shares, competition, price line.
- Vendor Base and Vendor development process.
- Monitor the on-time and complete performance of suppliers.
- Manage the various vendor relationships to produce the service level requirement to support supply chain requirements.
- To assist in obtaining necessary approvals in accordance with the relevant procedures and legal regulations.
Qualification*B.E, B.Tech, MBA, PGDM
Experience*8 Year- 9 Years
Salary*Best in Industry