This job has been Expired
- Manage a portfolio of Large corporates with_key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose_between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
- Responsible for deal origination,_structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial_solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies_and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured_finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing_etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including – treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at_lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking_marketing concepts
- In depth knowledge of India market for_corporate & institutional financial services
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service focused
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow
Experience*2 Year- 7 Years
Salary*Best in Industry