This job has been Expired
- A CSO is primarily responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like funds transfer, Cheques, Opening of Accounts, reconciliation of office accounts, ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- A CSO is responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- The CSO conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business. He/ She ensures compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures.
- He/ She is involved in protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
- A CSO is also responsible for Cross Sell of third- party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base. An FDO is also provided with internal certifications in the areas of enhancing Knowledge about Bank’s Products, Finacle system, Processes and Regulatory norms like Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering – AML, etc.
- He/ She is responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
- He/ She should be open to relocation as the job is transferable in nature.
Experience*1 Year- 5 Years
Salary*Best in Industry