This job has been Expired
- Manage of all account queries and disputes which arise.
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To ensure the accuracy of all department finance processes to the various accounts
- To adhere and ensure company grooming policy within department.
- Handling local tax and other statutory liabilities including VAT/ST/TDS/PF/ESI/PT and preparing returns
- To monitor processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly, report immediate supervisor.
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
- Post and prepare billings for seminar, meetings, functions for Guests or corporate accounts
- Develop skills inside and outside of financial roles to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled team
- Handling Accounts Receivable/Payable, Passing Journal entries/ scrutinizing expense and travel
- vouchers, provisions, pre-paid expense, handling fixed asset register. Recording depreciation,
- Bank Reconciliation, Inter branch reconciliation, Vendor management, record keeping.
- Should be proactive in understanding the business and the reporting structures required by the management.
- Should be able to support and coordinate with the Corporate Finance and A/C & MIS.
Experience*2 Year- 5 Years
Salary*Best in Industry