This job has been Expired
- Build strong relationships and act as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service.
- Clients should be pleased with our services offer the best customer experience
- Meet and greet customers and visitors as needed.
- Be responsible for addressing customer queries or resolving arising issues.
- Handle telephone calls and manage the switchboard .
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying sales opportunities and actively upselling /cross selling of services.
- Assist in the organisation and implementation of community events.
- Monitor and ensure high standards of presentation across the centre.
Career LevelOfficer, Executive
Experience*1 Year- 5 Years
Salary*1 - 2 lacs