This job has been Expired
- Responsible for day to day entry transcition like cash entry, bank entry, journal vouchers, purchase vouchers, sales vouchers reconciliation of accounts like bank, vendor, customer etc.taxation calculation & entry like TDS, GST. preparation of monthly reports like GST, Vendor & Customer Ageing, Assets accounting and depreciation calculation, To handle normal day to day queries related to accounts and preparation of book debts, other financial institutes and other statement for banks.
- Knowledge of working in SAP ERP and to prepare adhoc reports related to accounts.
- Cost varience analysis for material suppliers and service vendors.
- To look for productivity increase potentials by analysing SAP Data from MM/PP/PS/SD Modules.
- To act in compliance with Company’s value and quality policy.
- To comply with all ISO 9001:2008 standards and striving for continual improvement
- Protection of the environment by preventing pollution adopting the robust environmental practices
- Enhancing waste minimization energy efficiency and conserve natural resources by their responsible and efficient use in all our operations
- Follow safe work practices and continuous improvement of its effectiveness
- Encourage team work and organizational climate which promotes awareness of Health, Safety and Environment to all employees.
Experience*1 Year- 2 Years
Salary*1 - 2 lacs