This job has been Expired
- Building trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients so that they do not turn to competition
- To make sure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams including export documentation.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Manage a variety of existing key accounts within the company’s product range.
- Assess additional export market entry options and identify the most appropriate means in each case.
- Manage all aspects of the key accounts relationship, including price negotiation and shipment.
- Provide data detailing the business activities and performance against targets.
- Monitor and report on competitors and industry activity.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report sales data in order to increase sales productivity
- work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Experience*1 Year- 4 Years
Salary*2 - 4 lacs