- Managing and developing Account Relationships with key Decision making / Influencing individuals at various levels of the Customer Organization
- Understand the requirement of customers
- Understand the service deliverables for the customers
- Finalize the SLAs with the customer for the services to be provided by TVSLSL-3PL
- Using appropriate means of communication with customer & documenting all relevant communication as needed.
- Ensuring that all the complaints & issues are resolved to the expectation of the customer & ensure that ‘Corrective Action Plan’ is in place.
- Update the customer barometer on a regular basis
- Map the overall customer logistics cycle and proactively identify customer needs and generate action plans to address them.
- Identify segments facing growth and forecast demand
- Ensuring SOPs & SLAs are properly understood & implemented by Operations team. Review SOP & SLAs to ensure operational excellence.
- Providing correct & timely status information to customer through proper MIS.
- Ensure that the agreement with the customer is renewed in a timely manner
- Negotiate with the customer for rate increases
- Get the necessary approvals from the customer in case of additional services provided or additional resources deployed
- Driving encirclement Revenue
- Monitoring & Driving the Billing & Collection process of the key account.
- Review account performance with the customer. Apprise customer of the challenges faced & actions taken to improve the performance levels.
- Set up monthly and quarterly meeting with the customer to review KPIs.
- Record the minutes of the meeting and track the action taken on each point and communicate back to the customer
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase business with the customer
- Send regular communication to customer about new service offerings, new geographies where we can provide services, communication on any awards received by the company
- Closely work with the Strategic Transformation Team to increase business
- Co-ordinate with the Operations and Finance team to ensure that the bills are submitted to the customer as per agreed timelines
- Ensure that customer approval is received for all the extra services provided (over and above the agreement) and the same is billed to the customer
- Follow up with customers for outstanding payments
- Ensure DSO does not cross 75 days
Qualification*Any Graduate, MBA, PGDM
Experience*5 Year- 9 Years
Salary*4 - 9 lacs