- Drive efficient planning and scheduling operations and transaction execution in all plants.
- Shipment planning and co-ordination with production for timely export.
- Interact with purchase department and seeing that the raw material / PM reached for production and after that the finished goods reached in time for export.
- Negotiating sea freight, air freight and transportation. Responsible for all activities relating to cost effective logistics and to ensure seamless and cost effective movement of consignment.
- Co-ordinating with Custom House Agent, C & F Agent and other external agencies for ensuring timely clearances.
- Liasioning with ICD, Ankleshwar and Hazira to create favorable environment where the Company is treated as the most preferred customer for allocation of resources during critical situation liaisoning.
- Liaisoning with development commissioner of SEZ kandla for renewal of status od EOU, green card and LOP, import machine, chemicals under LOP.
- Third party inspection.
- Ensuring timely and maximum realization of export incentive as per chapter 3, Attending to DGFT, customer, DEEC monitoring cell at N Sheva to resolve litigations with respective appellate authorities.
- EODC / redemption, NBC applications, FMS, MLFPS, MEIS, Status holder certificate.
- Closer of advance license and EPCG license in DGFT and in custom. BG/ Bond cancellation in DEEC monitoring cell N Sheva and hand over to concerned person.
Qualification*B.com, M.com, BSC, MSC
Salary*Best in Industry