- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, retailers and consumers.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws (Excise).
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, dispatch, warehouse in and out, and customer services.
Qualification*Any Graduate, Any Post-graduate
Experience*5 Year- 9 Years
Salary*3 - 5 lacs