- Primarily responsible for providing L1 and L2 software and hardware support for Medline’s logistics systems which include: Warehouse Management, Transportation Management and Labor Management systems
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists (where available) in the performance of most responsibilities.
- Understand team and department service level agreements and follow team guidelines and procedures to manage open issues in an efficient manner to help ensure these service levels are achieved.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and informal training to users on hardware and applications.
- Document reported issues in system support log. Investigate re-occurring issues and develop solutions. The role is for a solution provider.
- The candidate should be problem solver and able to communicate verbally and or in writing the details of the problem and the proposed solution.
- Escalate higher tier problems to appropriate team members or manager. Ensure that all escalated issues have been thoroughly researched and compared against the team’s knowledge database prior to escalation.
- Utilize knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality and consistency of problem resolutions. Create and publish knowledge base articles to assist others in the diagnosis and resolution of specific issues. Consider business processes and system interaction when creating this documentation. Determine proper delivery method for this communication: e.g. formal training, distribution of soft copy document, etc. Work with I/S training staff as necessary to ensure departmental consistency.
Qualification*Any Graduate, Any Post-graduate
Experience*3 Year- 8 Years
Salary*Best in Industry