This job has been Expired
- Planning of financials with groping and notes to accounts of Shalby Limited.
- Coordination with statutory auditors for closing books of accounts.
- Verification of depreciation working of all units.
- Budget controlling of corporate unit.
- Maintaining books of accounts, Making collection entries and Preparation of monthly banking MIS.
- Maintaining EPCG & SFIC license master.
- Monthly Updation of master of LC, BC, BG, FDs etc.and regular payment of bank installments and interest.
- Preparing documents for LC opening, amendment in LC, Rollover of Buyers credit, Bank guarantees.
- Coordination with purchase department and banks for arrangement of LC, BC, BG etc.
- Monitoring of monthly regular payment of bank installments and interest.
- Providing necessary data and information to finance department for further submission to bankers.
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly Unhedged Foreign Currency Exposure(UFCE)
- Bank payment first level authorization of Corporate unit and doctor payment.
- Coordination with bankers for foreign currency payments.
- Maintaining of all import and foreign currency payment related transactions.
- Submission of triplicate copy of bill of entries to banks related to imports.
Experience*5 Year- 9 Years
Salary*Best in Industry