This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- As the Knowledge Management Strategist, you will:Define the strategy for training, Knowledge management, create and optimize processes for training content collation and up gradation.Collaborate effectively with Operations teams, trainers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and members of the Knowledge Management and Program teams to support new products, features, and services.
- Manage complex relationships with stakeholders in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact.Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs and support the achievement of their performance-based objectives.
- Independently design and develop creative learner-centered, performance-based training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, infographics, facilitator guides as well as auxiliary practice, review, and resource materials
- Leverage data to effectively evaluate behavioral and business impact of our training material.Collaborate with a global team of instructional designers, content creators, and training teams.
- Lead and coordinate the work of an Instructional Design project-program stream including the direct management of its members
Qualification*Any Graduate, Any Post-graduate, MBA
Salary*Best in Industry