This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- As a Network Engineer II, you will be a member of a team responsible for developing tools,to enable our IT Support Engineers to resolve issues more efficiently.
- Technicians and engineers worldwide will look to you for mentorship, guidance and solutions to complex
- Your peers will be systems, network and software engineers working to make the technology that supports our Fulfillment Centers more capable, scalable and efficient. The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues at remote sites around the world will make you successful in this role as will patience and a sense of humor. Members of this team participate in a moderate Tier 3/escalation on call support rotation.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP stack and extensive experience in the internals and applications of IPv4 and related troubleshooting tools. IPv6 knowledge and experience a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of interior routing with OSPF v2 and/or ISIS including design forlow latency, high availability, high throughput and low convergence. Large scale design, migration experience and OSPFv3 a plus
- In-depth knowledge of exterior routing with i/e BGP. Large scale design, complex
- filtering and route manipulation experience a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major wired LAN/WAN platforms including but not limited to Cisco ISR/ASR/ASA and/or Juniper MX/SRX.
- Experience designing and operating Wide Area Networks with various types of circuits such as L2/3 MPLS VPN, dark/lit fiber, Metro-E and the Internet. Large scale architecture and/or operations experience a plus.Experience operating Wide Area Networks with emphasis on different IPSec VPN technologies
Experience*4 Year- 9 Years
Salary*Best in Industry