This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- Facilitates the execution of the world wide RBS QA strategy through local management and support teams. Develop the Quality Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found Verify closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies.
- Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies Manage the audit nonconformity data base Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System (TS16949/ISO9001) Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department Manage, coach and develop a high performing Quality System team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results. Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with senior operations managers to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on Operations and program progress. Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity. Represent site’s needs in other teams’ prioritization processes (e.g. gathers requirements, builds case, and partners with software teams to deliver improvements).
Qualification*B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience*5 Year- 9 Years
Salary*Best in Industry