This job has been Expired
- Establish new borrowing relationships for Business Banking (SME), preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the banks market share.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, preparation of credit application, documentation & post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
- To monitor the portfolio closely and to ensure that the yield, delinquency and fee income target is duly met
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial analysis of statements of accounts, documentation, periodical client visits call reports.
- To ensure there is extensive coverage of clients in the given geography with daily visits to at least 3 new prospects and submission of Daily Call Reports.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- To ensure to maintain highest level of service to the clients and ensure 100% renewal in Year 2 of acquisition
- To research companies, the segment they operate in and the industry they belong to. Study trends and analyze the competition to confidently present new lines to the clients and instill trust with your extensive knowledge of their industry.
- To manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives
Experience*3 Year- 8 Years
Salary*Best in Industry