Experience : 3 to 8 years
Salary : Competitive
Job Description :
1) Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst /Developer.
2) Responsible for setting up login restrictions and resetting the user passwords.
3) Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles.
4) Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
5) Implemented web based case management automation – Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues.
6) Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
7) Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
8) Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities,Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
9) Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model,validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts,Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
10) Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
11) Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
12) Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
13) Used Data Loader for insert,update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com .
14) Objects. Used it to read,extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
15) Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
16) Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
17) Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force Pages, S Controls, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Rules, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Custom objects, Page Layouts & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Languages: Apex, C#.
Operating Systems: Windows 2007 / XP / Vista.
Other Tools Utilities: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008.
Web Related: Asp.net, Java Script, CSS, HTML.
Education: B.Sc. (Computer Science) .
Job Posted : 07/Feb/2018
Start Date : ASAP
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience,