This job has been Expired
- You should be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer, with a desire to work on the full stack in order to help engineer new and existing components.
- You will support and lead different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
- You will develop new and existing components in Scala in a team working across multiple time zones.
- You will collaborate closely with very experienced developers and have the opportunity to learn and grow in this role.
- Your role will involve regular interaction with other developers across many development teams in the organisation.
- You will be expected to collaboration with members from the wider global team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of core computer science concepts.
- Understand of testing and documentation is integral to delivering high quality solutions.
- Naturally very technical and curious. Successful candidates will dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were.
- Take initiative to propose ideas and air concerns, to take technical ownership to drive the areas they work on.
- Prior experience in the financial industry is not required.
Experience*5 Year- 8 Years
Salary*Best in Industry