- To monitor the daily logistics performance of the branch / branches.
- To monitor the daily operations of the Logistics function through the appointed LSP’s, taking stock of service levels and costs as per the ABP.
- To help LSP’s when ever required ( on new product understanding, handling, transportation, etc)
- To review monthly logistics performance with the Sales Team.
- To submit monthly reports to the All India Head on Logistics.
- Understanding of warehousing and transportation functions
- A good understanding of warehouse management & transport management. Must be good with numbers, reading reports, etc.
- To submit all bills and relevant documents to Accounts & Insurance.
Experience*4 Year- 6 Years
Salary*Best in Industry