|Role : Senior Manager/Associate Director – Business Development
– With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
– Our data consultants understand and unify data from multiple sources. Our analysts and Customer marketing specialists glean out insights and understand our client’s customers and prospects. Our campaign management and digital marketing consultants then move in to create meaningful engagements opportunities in a multi-channel environment.
Hansa Cequity Operates in four locations – Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai & Gurgaon.
Key Responsibilities :
– New client acquisition and mining of existing clients through consultative selling
– Identify pain points across various functions through discussions with the business teams and positioning appropriate industry solutions / consulting services
– Align appropriate stakeholders from within and outside Cequity ecosystem and brainstorm on innovative solutions to address the pain points
– Direct reporting to business development head on activities undertaken to grow pipeline, new opportunities, pipeline progressions and opportunity closures across the region
– Pitch win themes across CXO level customers and take them to closure by driving the discussion using the top-down approach
– Managing the clients across industries and across geographies
– Strategic Consulting including business plan & sales strategy development
– Analyzing business potential, conceptualize & execute strategies to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve desired targets.
– Business analysis, customer specific value propositions, highlighting benefits and differentiating with competition
– Communicate and coordinate product offerings and extend functional presales support
Qualification*Any Graduate, Any Post-graduate
Experience*6 Year- 9 Years
Salary*Best in Industry
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Manager/Diamond Consultants/Bangalore on June 12, 2018 Full Time