This job has been Expired
- The candidate is expected to play a key role in execution of Investment Banking transactions.
- He / She will be primarily responsible for execution of mandates in the above mentioned sectors and simultaneously play a key role in origination of new mandates / ideas.
- Industry mapping and assistance in deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Listening with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- Listening with Bank Relationship Managers and cover Client Relations in the relevant sectors
- 3-8 years of work experience in any of the above sector with strong network with companies
- Strong sector/market knowledge in key geographies such as Mumbai, NCR, Bengaluru etc
- Expert in financial modelling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates
- MBA from top business school / CA with an excellent academic track-record
Experience*3 Year- 8 Years
Salary*Best in Industry