Experience : 4 to 7 years
Salary : Competitive
Desired skills :
1) 4+ years of deep Experience in developing web applications using .Net 4.0 /3.5 (ASP.Net), MVC 4/5, LINQ, Ajax, JQuery, XML, Angular or Node JS and XSLT.
2) Creating LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
3) 3+ years of deep Experience in developing web services using WCF, REST / WEB API.
5) Experience in developing Windows Services.
6) 3+ years of strong Experience in DB Development (PLSQL, Views, Stored Procedures,Packages, Triggers, Indexes, Performance tuning) using SQL Server2008 / 2012.
7) Experience in using Code Analysis tools like FxCop, VS Code Analyzer etc.
8) Experience in using code repositories like TFS/SVN.
9) .NET web service implementation Web API.
10)Experience on PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
11) Practical experience in applying OOP techniques and design patterns in every day coding.
12) Exposure to Location-Based Services, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integration.
13) Understanding of .NET application architecture, Activities, Services,Intents, Content Providers and Notifications is desirable.
14) Proficiency in Views, Layouts, Menus.
15) Experience in integrating Google API services, social media integration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Develop web-services, WCF, web-based applications, MVC etc. with standard development tools.
2) Provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
3) Review existing applications and join in enhancing Application Architecture.
4) Interact closely with product managers to develop better user experience.
5) Perform code reviews & participate in executing support plan.
6) Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
7) Contribute to the technical possibilities in the road map across other platforms too.
Education: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science. .
Job Posted : 07/Feb/2018
Start Date : ASAP
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience,