This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- As a Product Manager in the Publisher Products team, you will be responsible in taking our Publisher offerings to the next level. You will focus on the Publisher as a customer, and come with innovative features and products that enable Publishers to maximize their revenue on mobile devices using Amazon advertising products with the least effort. You will analyze competing products in the Market, and stay ahead of the game.
- You will compete with companies like Google, Yahoo, Millenial Media, InMobi and many other companies in giving Amazon.com a leading edge in the advertising space. You will develop products primarily for all type of mobile devices.
- You will be driving the next set of features that need to be built out on our platform that will bring more ad revenue to Amazon. You will also be responsible for driving features in the direction of an advertising network product, including doing research on existing advertising products, analyzing data on traffic patterns, feature gap analysis, prioritizing features in an incremental way, formulating go-to-market strategies.
- In addition to coming up with the product features that need to be implemented, you will also be responsible for working with Software teams in coming up with what software changes need to be implemented in which system, in order for the feature to launch and defining a plan to launch these features. You will be responsible for clarifying use cases, requirements and milestones. You are also responsible for working with Software teams to track the progress against the plan and making trade-offs between feature prioritization and launch dates.
- We are looking for a seasoned product manager who enjoys working on coming up with new features that monetize well for the business, believes in taking full ownership of product and thrives in a fast paced fun environment. Having good knowledge of software and system architecture is a must. She/he should lead by example and set an exceptionally high bar for themselves and the team
Salary*Best in Industry
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Manager/Diamond Consultants/Bangalore on June 12, 2018 Full Time