This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in technical program management.
- Experience in a software engineering role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
- A solid experience and track record of successful system implementations utilizing multiple project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- An ability to conduct and/or oversee interface design, requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
- A strong familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong technical acumen, and strong analytical thinking skills
- A willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues to develop and maintain the skills necessary to manage and advocate products and projects
- An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
Qualification*B.E, B.Tech, MBA
Salary*Best in Industry