Brief Background of the Job
1. As part of Credit team, responsible for preparing and putting up various notes (appraisal, review, risk replies, etc) to the appropriate authority.
2. Assessing the credit worthiness, and preparation of credit proposals, by fitting borrower requirement within the existing product suite and credit policy guidelines.
3. Coordinating with stakeholders belonging to various verticals during the process of sanctioning, credit delivery, audit and recovery.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Conducting the rating of the borrower and recommending credit decision in consultation with Credit Manager.
2. Monitoring of accounts post disbursal.
3. Conducting review / renewal of accounts.
4. Maintaining acceptable TAT for various tasks such as conducting rating, preparation of appraisal note, renewals, etc
Experience*1 Year- 4 Years
Salary*Best in Industry