This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- As the development manager, you will have technical ownership of platform components related to transportation financials. You’ll lead a talented and nimble team of engineers. Responsibilities include direct management of 5+ engineers, process and quality of service improvements, strategic planning, project management for software within the team, and management of resources across teams. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline12+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- 4+ years people management experience.
- Experience with OOD and object oriented languages.
- Experience that will make you successful in this role.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
Salary*Best in Industry