This job has been Expired
- Handling and Supervising overall accounts and finance activities of company.
- Scrutinizing and Verifying Vouchers /Bills /Documents/returns /payments /Bank book /Cash book /day book etc. and ensure payment released on due date to vendor.
- Bank/Group companies reconciliation on daily basis.
- Monthly closure of books of accounts of company.
- Providing MIS with Analysis and review post closure of books on monthly basis.
- Track activities as per Checklist and circulate the updated Checklist on Monthly basis along with MIS.
- Cost control and cost analysis.
- Verification and scrutiny of all employees related pay outs and timely payments.
- Budget controls and preparation of budget.
- Monitoring of ActualCAPEX and OPEXvis a vis budget of company.
- Circulate CSA wise Collection and Outstanding Tracker on weekly basis and clearance of Advance on monthly basis.
- Customer and vendor Ledger scrutiny and needful corrections if any on quarterly basis.
- Statutory and Internal Audit compliances.
- Direct and Indirect Tax compliance for Company.
- Closure of Consignment account on Monthly basis and calculate and pay Commission on quarterly basis.
- Handling compliance of various statutory laws related to operations of Accounts& Finance department.
- Verification of Assets and InventoryatCentral Warehouse, CSA locations, and at all other locations if anyon Periodical basis.
- Release CRM Payouts after thorough validation.
- Setup, maintain and recertify Masters in ERP on regular basis.
- Scrutiny and validation of various marketing schemes.
- Income Tax Audit and filing of Income tax return of the company in time.
- Handling all Income tax related activities of company in consultation with our companys Income tax consultant.
- Any other work as may be assigned to you by your superior officer or Group GM (finance and accounts) from time to time.
Career LevelManager, Executive
Experience*3 Year- 8 Years
Salary*Best in Industry