- The Consumer Risk Data Analysts Associate will conduct research to determine if solutions to business model requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Analyze impact of proposed solution across the Warehouse systems, develop requirements and data mappings to explain/demonstrate specifications to IT team. Assist Quality Assurance team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans. Facilitate implementation of new functionality through User Acceptance sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- Interfaces with business users and modelers to determine needs, uses and specifications of data requests and conducts detailed analysis of data requirements.
- Create detailed Data Mappings through all stages of model data life cycle
- Present findings and recommendations to identify gaps or issues, explains the root cause, documents the impact, and present options for resolution and change.
- Partner with other DAL, Orchestration and Modeler teams in defining and designing target state architecture by combining knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the models and systems are built.
- Assist in the design and implementation of solutions in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Build complex custom reports for end-user scenarios
- Serve as liaison between Modelers, Model Execution and business end-users; work with Modeler Implementation, DAL and Orchestration teams to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs
- Ensure that requirements documentation can be easily be translated into test plans
- Provide implementation support including testing of new tools / processes to ensure they meet the business requirements
Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
Expert at writing detailed, actionable requirements and/or functional specifications
Experienced with engaging technical architects, application architects, and development teams during the Design and Build phases to ensure that business requirements are being met
Capable of reviewing project deliverables for quality and delivery assurance
Proactive in learning the business processes, data flows, and systems functionality in order to support the technical team and provide guidance/advice to business partners
Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
Experience with software development methodologies, Agile a plus
Line of Business experience a plus
3 to 5 yearsâ€™ experience designing and developing in Python and AWS.
1 to 2 yearsâ€™ experience in Hadoop Platform (Hive, HDFS and Spark)
3 to 5 yearsâ€™ experience with Unix shell scripting
3 to 5 yearsâ€™ experience with SQL
1 to 2 yearsâ€™ experience with Spark Software
Knowledge of Java and Scala
5 years’ experience with version control tools and processes (Subversion, CVS, Clear Case etc.)
3 years’ experience in programming additional languages, especially C++, R, SAS
Qualification*Any Graduate, Any Post-graduate
Experience*5 Year- 7 Years
Salary*Best in Industry