This job has been Expired
- Communicate with assigned clients to assess their comfort level with the eClinicalWorks EHR, understand their business operations, and help them reach their goals through our Know Your Client initiative.
- Understand your clients practices including growth opportunities and risks so that you recognize and act upon opportunities to maximize the benefits of EHR implementation.
- Carry out detailed SWOT analysis for clients to identify and document potential issues, assess impacts, and recommend solutions.
- Analyze practices and recommend products, features, and/or services to improve clients workflows and patient care.
- Manage client requests and expectations by working with internal eClinicalWorks teams, including Interfaces, Project Management, Technical Support, Development, and Information Technology
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients, seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction.
Experience*1 Year- 5 Years
Salary*2 - 4 lacs