This job has been Expired
Digimarket pvt ltd
- Direct the planning and delivery of all facility related and administrative support services and activities at the site on a day-to-day basis.
- Makes periodic inspections of the office building(s) and equipment to determine if janitorial, security and other services are adequate and whether repair work is needed; reviews safety and security equipment and procedures for adequacy.
- Assigns and reviews work of subordinates, gives instructions, maintains discipline and resolves difficult buildings and grounds maintenance and security/safety problems.
- Innovate, suggest and implement energy management ideas.
- Oversees the inventory, rental, repair and maintenance of office equipment. Review with DB coordinator regarding various maintenance issue & improvement of building system.
- Analyze/ recommend solution on the complaint analysis.
- Maintains compliance with departmental security, audit procedures, and DB management policy.
- Manage the office services needed to support department operations.
- Prepares correspondence, statistical, financial and other reports. Establish and maintain essential records and files
- Co-ordination with local authorities on behalf of DB.
- Supervises the staff involved in performing the functions of the assigned units.
- Develops and establishes policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation.
- Responsible for overall upkeep of the site to high standards of operations, maintenance and cleanliness.
- Data gathering and reporting on all facility operations.
- Periodically check / amend checklist, operation steps, spares parts consumption analysis.Work in co ordination with DB on day-to-day activities.
- Co-ordinate with OEM for service obligation as per AMC & in case of Breakdown of system.
- Ensure all safety guidelines/ requirements are adhered to by team members/vendors.
- Maintain discipline and quality of work by all staff.
- Organize and coordinate formal monthly meetings with DB and vendors.
- Conduct monthly reviews individually with the various departmental managers technical, soft services etc..
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports for DB as per the prescribed format.Arrange for monthly bills to be submitted to the DB.
- Coordinating for payments of the site contractors and sub vendors.
- Oversees activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers; Monitors contracts for compliance and controls costs;monitors general expenditures of unit; performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and industry standards.
- Develops and implements ISO systems and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating unit.
- Develop annual operating budgets and provides fiscal direction to the unit planning and accomplish operations targets.
Salary*Best in Industry