- Good knowledge of Export documentation of countries like China, Korea, African countries preferably.
- Good knowledge of Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading , Preshipment and post shipment documents.
- To ensure reduction in shipping and logistics cost by partnering with reliable service providers
- Responsible for Contract negotiations with suppliers and Vendor Payments
- Knowledge of third country exports.
- Manage, supervise and streamline the logistics operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Able to collaborate with key users in different business units, and have a strong desire to excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Developing new logistics/shipping channel partners which improves supply chain in terms of lead time and timely availability of raw material.