Supply Chain Executive in Nagpur for HCL Technologies
Job opening for Supply Chain Executive in Nagpur for HCL Technologies
Experience : 2 to 7 years
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Nagpur
Job Category : Logistics
Job Description :
1)Supply Chain Executive(SCE) is responsible for the following activities:
2) To facilitate timely procurement of Rate Contracted IT business requirement & Follow up deliveries
3) Execution of consumables Orders which are covered under Rate card For Consumables category we have standardized pricing for most of our consumables. If the desired consumables are part of the rate card, then SCE would prepare an Order pack and process the capex for such fixed prices orders.
4) Tracking of Deliveries: Ensuring that the material/services which are ordered by HCL are received as per the desired timelines is the essence of efficient project management by SCE.SCE has to connect with user/Indentor team to check the desired delivery dates and coordinate with vendors for ensuring timely delivery
5) Coordination with Commercials/Taxation team: Specific to India, SCE team member is also responsible for coordination with commercials and taxation team for Road permits/XO permits/Bill of entry/Form C etc
6) MIS: SCE is responsible for managing a MIS report of the Orders released by a particular team or a region in a fixed/standardized format. SCE has to work on aging cases and escalate to core sourcing team if aging/open issue addressal crosses the stipulated SLAs
7) SPOC for 1st level of escalation: SCE is responsible for being the SPOC for the orders released by his team to address following concerns of internal stakeholders
a. Delivery update
b. Road permits
c. Bill Of entry approval receipt
d. Payment processing
e. Any issues in GRN(Goods Receipt Note),IR(Invoice Receipt)
8) Enable core sourcer in their daily tasks by scanning order packs, fetching customised reports on pending capex, on my way capex reports etc
9) The job holders primary responsibility is to diligently execute the assigned tasks as per the guidelines and directions given. He/she works within the defined area deploying the defined methods and practices. The role enablers for Supply Chain Executive would include team playing, effective listening, process orientation, eye for details and effective project management. The knowledge/domain expectation from the job holder is at basic or applied level so as to ensure effective execution with no scope for further delegation.
1) To prepare MIS on Open orders, Track Deliveries.
2) Closing Rate Contracted Ordering.
3) First Level resolution on Delivery/Payment issues.
4) Prepare Comparatives, upload Order Packs, Documentation compiling, Facilitate Documents for material movement.
5) Basic knowledge of procurement function / processes.
6) Should have extensively worked on SAP module.
7) Should be a Team member with extensive hand on Microsoft Excel.
8) Ability to deliver within defined timelines and SLAs.
Key Skills : Corporate Finance, MIS Preparation, Project Management, Process Orientation.
Education : B.com, BE, B.Tech.
Job Posted : 7th feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : HCL Technologies
Job ID : SJ12076
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at email@example.com with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience.[/vc_column_text]