Technical Manager(JAVA) in Noida for Xavier Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Opening For Technical Manager(JAVA) in Noida for Xavier Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Experience : 10 to 14 years
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Noida
Job Category : Software
Job Description :
1) Must have domain knowledge of the Healthcare industry including technology and business environment.
2) Experience in architecting a solution, integrating/migrating legacy systems to modern web/mobile platforms to develop best in class user experience solutions.
3) Experience in cloud deployment Event-drive architecture Micro service strategy Agile methodologies.
4) Experience with Unix and stack components (Websphere, Weblogic).
5) Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
6) Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action.
7) Create and communicate complex ideas to a team of Staff Software Engineers.
8) This role leads other team members and is responsible for the multiple vertical applications.
9) Creation of technical documents, business flow and process diagrams.
10) Expert knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/JEE/Web Services/Messaging and Middleware.
11) 12+ years of experience in software engineering or as a solution/application architect with Java or related technologies.
12) At least 4+ years’ experience in Application Architecture, micro service architecture, and in domain driven design.
13) Must have knowledge of UI technologies like Angular2, React JS etc.
14) Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Education : B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M.Tech or equivalent technical degree.
Job Posted : 7th feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : Xavier Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job ID : SJ12046
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience.[/vc_column_text]