Trade Marketing Manager in Gurgaon for USHA International Ltd
Job Opening For Trade Marketing Manager in Gurgaon for USHA International Ltd
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Gurgaon
Job Category : Marketing
Job Description :
1) This Role exists to Plan, Own and deliver end to end trade marketing initiatives as per the marketing plans & strategy of the organization. The position is responsible for designing of long term and short term strategies for in-store excellence and retail execution.
2) Further this role will facilitate development and execution of schemes and campaigns in coordination with the Regional Sales teams for SBU. Further this position will also Execute, review and analyse effectiveness of activities implemented and ensuring right thrust through constant improvements and close coordination with the Channel.
3) The position reports into the National Trade Marketing Manager for the respective SBU.
Trade Marketing Operations :
1) At Branch Level contribute towards planning, conceptualization of existing & new product launches, competition information and suggest strategies for Trade marketing initiatives for Usha BU to NTMM
2) Develop marketing ATL/ BTL plans and work closely with Branch lighting team for effective channel and product promotion strategies for the product in coordination with NTMM.
Key Decisions this Role will facilitate :
1) Marketing plans, merchandising and other activities that will facilitate customer conversion.
2) Manning of Promoters and Demonstrators at the locations along with the investments on other related activities.
3) Custodian of all Brand shops and product display locations across territory for VM and display hygiene at all channels and maintenance.
4) Creating frame work to executing and reviewing merchandising activities, sales promotions, and display plans.
5) Develop various trade activations and promotional schemes to enhance sales and/or penetration in strategically important areas/ locations.
6) Role requires to extensively utilize marketing initiatives to attract customers by way of formulating / facilitating BTL, promotion activities and demonstration initiatives to highlight unique selling propositions and Brand equity in coordination with NTMM.
7) Work out support requirements for development of periodic schemes and campaigns in coordination with Head Office and local teams
8) Coordination and management of In Shop representatives,Review and analysis of effectiveness of activities implemented, work out monthly Trade marketing calendar, tracking formats to review ROI on various Expenses heads, monitoring and maintenance of created property.
9) Coordination for making new brand shops and existing brand shop maintenance issues,Plan Implement programs and approach for strong relationship building with retail.
Role Dimensions :
1) Strong association with USHA brand : qualitative, Indian and top of the mind recall.
2) The role can facilitate as a force multiplier to the existing sales teams and enhance their productivity and profitability for the different lines of business.
1) Planning and Execution skills related to Trade Marketing.
2) Understanding of Territory and distribution network.
3) Understanding of market potential and opportunities.
4) Coordination with different stakeholders : internal and external.
5) High on achievement orientation.
Attitude / Attributes / Qualities :
1) Strong Communication Skills
2) Passionate, enthusiastic, positive mind-set even in adversity.
3) Peoples person with strong Ethics and integrity.
4) Team player and Creative, out of the box thinker and implementer.
5) Customer driven / No compromise on quality in products and processes.
Key Skills : Regional Sales, Trade marketing, Retail, Strategy.
Education : Any graduate/Any postgraduate/MBA-Marketing.
Job Posted : 07th feb 2018
Start Date : ASAP
Company : USHA International Ltd
Job ID : SJ12072
Agency : SaralJobs
Share your resume at email@example.com with the following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period, Total experience.[/vc_column_text]